Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The start of it all

Well, here this goes... I have to admit, I'm not much of a writer. Never have been. Probably never will be. So why am I doing this? I figured, hey, if people like some of the topics I write about then maybe I'll get some sort of following and I'll be able to add my own little influence to this digital world. If not, this will simply be another buried artifact of things tried and failed. No risk of failure with only an upside. No cost. Sounds like arbitrage to me. But we'll save more on that for later on.

For now I'll just add a little bit about myself. As of today I'm twenty years old, experiencing the years many would consider the peak. Do I agree? Certainly it has its ups, but who am I to say. I think that's one of the fascinating things this life has to give to us. You can learn and experience so much yet there is always something to learn and people to learn it from. It gives reason to keep going and living. That, I like. I go to Florida State University in the beautiful Tallahassee, FL, majoring in Finance and Marketing and an avid fitness and sport enthusiast. This is the basis for almost all of the topics I'll be writing about in this blog. It's what I experience every day and therefore it's what's on my mind.

I don't intend for any of these posts to be formal at all. As you may be able to tell. I write just like I'd talk to someone. Because of this, one of the main things I would truly love to get out of this is to simply start a conversation. Not merely just a place to store my thoughts and experiences, but a place where everyone can chime in and add their own twist to the topic. With this in mind, I'm gonna wrap up this first blog post up and hope that this is the start to something really interesting, something useful, and something that leaves a little bit behind. Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment